What is this blog for ?????

This is a "special" blog - inspired by my friend and TUT partner Marcelle I now
decided to take part in this challenge. The "simply" point of this challenge is
grabbing your camera EVERY DAY to take one photo - DAILY - no matter if you're
on holidays or sick - no matter it rains cats and dogs - no matter you think you
have no time - one photo per day.

You might think what is difficult to
take a photo a day??? Yes - for sure I thought the same but I tried to practise
this for a week and couldn't manage it longer..... So now a whole year? I will
give my best and join this challenge.

I will post my photos once a week
as I think its easier than doing that every day - so every week (I think on
mondays) I will show you my 7 photos and write a little bit about them.


Montag, 4. Oktober 2010

Start of my 365 days challenge on Oct 1st 2010

Week 1:       Oct 1st - Oct 3rd 2010


one of my morning routines - having two cups of coffee while reading the newspaper .....



one of my favorite "blogger friends" - Berta has a special way to shoot photos and to show them - and to blog - love to pop by at her blog every now and then - I am always learning - even it is that I am far away of taking as good photos as she can

 


one of my favourite flowers in my garden - with the last rays of sunhine my "Engelstrompete" shows her beautiful blossoms these days



3 Kommentare:

  1. Am so excited you are here with this challenge...I took so many photo's the last few days in hospital, but have not put into the folder...I will have to do tomorrow or forget what day I took what pic...LOL..
    Love the page my friend....xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I don't think you are as far away from taking photos like berta as you think. :) I enjoy your photography very much.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I will be following - looking forward to it xxx

    AntwortenLöschen