What is this blog for ?????

This is a "special" blog - inspired by my friend and TUT partner Marcelle I now
decided to take part in this challenge. The "simply" point of this challenge is
grabbing your camera EVERY DAY to take one photo - DAILY - no matter if you're
on holidays or sick - no matter it rains cats and dogs - no matter you think you
have no time - one photo per day.

You might think what is difficult to
take a photo a day??? Yes - for sure I thought the same but I tried to practise
this for a week and couldn't manage it longer..... So now a whole year? I will
give my best and join this challenge.

I will post my photos once a week
as I think its easier than doing that every day - so every week (I think on
mondays) I will show you my 7 photos and write a little bit about them.


Montag, 8. November 2010

Week 4 - October 18 til October 24th (autumn week)

My week - I was sick the whole week and the one and only thing I did was walking the dogs every morning - we had such a lovely autumn this year and I did a photo every morning - so we have an autumn week here....











2 Kommentare:

  1. Kerstin your pictures are so much more beautiful than mine. You've captured Autumn so great in your photos! Love it!

    AntwortenLöschen