What is this blog for ?????

This is a "special" blog - inspired by my friend and TUT partner Marcelle I now
decided to take part in this challenge. The "simply" point of this challenge is
grabbing your camera EVERY DAY to take one photo - DAILY - no matter if you're
on holidays or sick - no matter it rains cats and dogs - no matter you think you
have no time - one photo per day.

You might think what is difficult to
take a photo a day??? Yes - for sure I thought the same but I tried to practise
this for a week and couldn't manage it longer..... So now a whole year? I will
give my best and join this challenge.

I will post my photos once a week
as I think its easier than doing that every day - so every week (I think on
mondays) I will show you my 7 photos and write a little bit about them.


Donnerstag, 2. Dezember 2010

Week 7 - November 9th - Nov 15th....

I still was sick this week and I couldn't do anything - but one thing I did every day was to walk the dogs - one hour and I came home and was tired like hell - nevertheless I enjoyed those walks very much....

We had such an amazing autumn and even November was such a nice month - nice temperatures and sunshine and blue sky almost the whole month - not that typical November weather....

I took my small cam which hub gave me to recover soon ( a nikon coolpix ) and tried to work with it - I love it as it is such a small cam but honestly the quality of the photos isn't I was expecting - so a little disappointed here but take a look and make your own opinion....







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen